Monday, September 21, 2009

Presence

HPC is my obsession du jour. It's an amazing thing to see a friend of yours, who once shared time with you at the end of a cafeteria table, manning the helm of fashion line. About a month ago Hamilton, his cousin Rielly Brooke and I met up at Union Square, basically to catch up. Reilly is an actress and all around fantastic girl (you may recognize her from a national JC Penny ad campaign, or in any number of upcoming feature films), and like his cousin, Hamilton is determined to make his artistic endeavor a success. Judging by the solidity of his first collection, Past Present Future, I'd say he's on his way. While spending time with the collection, I couldn't help but draw comparisons to HP's use of color and pattern. From this point on, I'll be posting works of art that in some way remind me of Past Present Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment